Sunday, April 27, 2008
Time flys
I have been a slacker about writing on here. Not much has been going on. However, we have completed one more thing on the list of wedding activities. Today we booked our photographer. Two things down, only a billion more to go. It is nice having another thing done. I have started the countdown to graduation. Only three more weeks and I will be done with college! Well, not really but I will have my BA. Time has just flown by. Soon it will be a year until the wedding and I will be starting my student teaching. I also can't believe that we have been engaged for six months!! I would like to congratulate one of my best friends, Lauren Jones. She graduated on Friday and was also engaged the same day! I am so happy for her. Congratulations Lauren and Kirk!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment