
I am officially an extern in the credential program. I started classes on Monday but I am still not sure what school I will be placed in. Hopefully I will know by next Tuesday so I can begin going to the school. I am basically taking two classes. During the other days I will be in a school observing, grading, teaching a limited amount and learning. I am excited and looking forward to being in a classroom, but I am also nervous. I think the nerves will slowly fade after I am settled in a school, hopefully.
Kevin has recently moved up at his job and he is now in an Associate position. It is a very good start and I am proud of him for being motivated to succeed. He is excited to learn everything he can about this new position.
There is nothing new to report about wedding plans. We haven't done anything else. But I am excited that I can now say our wedding is in less than a year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment