7 More days until Christmas break!!!

I am so ready but then again I have so much work to do. And then when I get back to school I only have about 3 weeks until I take over the classes full time!!!
In other news, I am officially the Varsity Assistant Coach at the High school and I am so excited. I can't wait to help the players and be able to hit with them.
In other news, I am officially the Varsity Assistant Coach at the High school and I am so excited. I can't wait to help the players and be able to hit with them.
For Kevin's work party we get to go see Wicked and I am so excited! Kevin isn't but at least he will have work friends to endure it with.
Things I am excited to do this Christmas:
*Get Starbucks and drive around looking at lights
*Relax a little after being in the classroom everyday
*Hang out with Family
*See friends that I haven't seen in awhile
*Eat good food
*Play Left, Center, Right (only the best dice game ever!)
*Prepare for February
*TPA 2 (well I am not excited about this but I will be excited when it is done
*Christmas music
The Countdown has begun....
1 comment:
So im home now and hopefully you are done with school so that we can hang out and maybe do some invites?? :)
Post a Comment