Anyone know of any good florists?
I have been so busy trying to figure out the scheduling of my classes and what I need to complete by certain days so that I can present all the information required and running around trying to figure out the tennis team stuff that I haven't had any time to do anything wedding related. But I did pick up my dress the other day :) And the best part... No alterations needed!
Today I ran by the library bookstore and was so excited when I found a Jodi Picoult book for $1.00!! Her novels are so gripping and I don't want to put them down. You have your own opinions and outlooks and the controversial issues but by the end of the novel your thinking about the issue has changed, she really makes you think. Her novels are amazing and if you haven't read her yet, I highly recommend her. I have read Change of Heart, My Sister's Keeper, Nineteen Minutes, Vanishing Act, Salem Falls, Plain Truth, Mercy and The Pact. (I personally like Salem Falls, Change of Heart and My Sister's Keeper the best) Let me know if you want to borrow any or have read her novels :)

Wedding To Do list:
-Gather artists and titles of songs we want played
-Florist
-Bridesmaid Dresses
-Tuxes
-Register
-Honeymoon
-Guest List
-Hotels
-Engagement Pictures
-Invitations
-Cake Tasting
-Food Tasting
-Buy things (shoes, necklace, ect, ect, ect)
-Rehearsal Dinner
-Marriage License
-Find a place to live
-Make-up and Hair
We have a lot of work to do... Anyone want to help? :)
-Gather artists and titles of songs we want played
-Florist
-Bridesmaid Dresses
-Tuxes
-Register
-Honeymoon
-Guest List
-Hotels
-Engagement Pictures
-Invitations
-Cake Tasting
-Food Tasting
-Buy things (shoes, necklace, ect, ect, ect)
-Rehearsal Dinner
-Marriage License
-Find a place to live
-Make-up and Hair
We have a lot of work to do... Anyone want to help? :)
4 comments:
Ok, so I know I live in AZ, but Brezzy, if there is anything I can help you with, please do NOT hesitate to ask. I mean... I'm a bridesmaid and if I were living at home, you better believe I'd be there 100% of the way. Is there anything I can do or research for you??
Hey Breezy, just call me! I know how it goes being busy and trying to do all of the wedding stuff! Did you call the florist I used? She was really good!
Petal People Florist is in Lake Forest and it is a lady who works from home and her son went to school with me. She did our flowers and is AMAZING! Her website sucks and looks awful but I can send you pics of how great mine were and we got a sweet deal..everything was under 1000 and we got lots of flowers!
are you kidding me? i would love to help.....give me something to do....please, please, please,
Post a Comment