
STUDENT TEACHING IS OVER! I am officially a credentialed teacher! Now, if only I had a job or a job lined up. Tomorrow is the last day of school. I can't believe it is over. At the beginning of the semester it seemed like the end of the year was never going to come and now here we are. It is a bittersweet feeling. I am excited to be done student teaching but I will miss being at my school. I will miss the faculty and fellow teachers that I came to know. I don't know what I am going to do with all my free time. It is going to be weird waking up in the morning and not rushing off to school. Now I need to find a job.
However, the end of the school year means that the wedding is getting so much closer. Friday we will pick up the keys for the apartment and I am so excited!! I am also so excited for my bachelorette party and bridal shower this weekend!! So much to look forward to...
However, the end of the school year means that the wedding is getting so much closer. Friday we will pick up the keys for the apartment and I am so excited!! I am also so excited for my bachelorette party and bridal shower this weekend!! So much to look forward to...
No comments:
Post a Comment