Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Purse?


Apparently purchasing a new purse is just what the doctor ordered...

I had had a headache for about three days, along with a cold, had taken all kinds of pills and nothing was working. So I decided it was time to go seek professional help. I told the doctor all my symptoms and he asks if I carry a purse. Oh course I carry a purse. How else would I carry my entire life? He spots it on the ground and lifts it up. He then says my purse is my problem!! Apparently carrying it on the same shoulder for the past year has ended up hurting my shoulder and made my muscles tense up. He said that I will need to carry a lighter purse and take some things out. However, I decided that I just need to buy a new purse that I can carry on my arm. What a good reason for a new purse...It will benefit my health :)

Anything for a new purse. Now what one should I get?

Oh, I forgot to mention he also told my husband that I should be getting more massages :)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I like #1. Such a great diagnosis, who is your doctor I think I feel a muscle ache coming on!

Lauren said...

I vote #2, I actually have #2 but the larger one which prob wouldnt help out with your problem!