Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finally have a school and dress!!

So I realize it has been a long time since we have updated our blog. I was finally placed in a school for my student teaching and I couldn't be happier! It only takes my 5 minutes or less to get there!! I love the environment and all the teachers and faculty are so nice. I can't wait until I am in charge of the classes! I taught my first lesson the other day and I really enjoyed it. I thought that I would be scared or at least nervous when I got up to teach the first time but I loved it and I had no nerves like I usually do when I have to give a speech or something like that. I am also helping out with the tennis team. I am an assistant coach and I love it. I got so lucky with the way things worked out and I couldn't be more thrilled. Now I am just busy writing lesson plans, going to class and getting ready to teach again. Kevin is busy at work but enjoying what he does. He is also looking into attending a MBA program. I am so proud of him for wanting to further his education.

In wedding news... I finally ordered my dress!! It isn't a dress that I had originally tried on. I had my mind set on another dress but I tried on a couple more and found one I love it. I am so excited to wear it. I would post pictures but I don't want the fiance to see them :)

No comments: