Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!

I know it has been a while since I've posted anything. I've just been so busy with school and assignments and lesson plans. It is crazy. This past weekend was Kevin's birthday! We had a lot of fun just hanging out with friends. Happy 24th birthday sweetie and thank you everyone for coming to celebrate with us.
Wedding plans are slowly coming along. We haven't done anything since I got my dress because we have been so busy.
School is crazy. I love going to the school and I am slowly gaining more and more responsibilities in the classroom. I love creating lesson plans and trying to think of creative ways that I can present the information so that the students are interested and gain a level of understanding. I also enjoy my classes at Fullerton because they all all the student teachers to come together to talk about what is going on in their own classes. It is fun to hear all the stories and various situations. I also love helping out with the tennis team but it does take up a lot of time so that is hard. Maybe things will slow down, but I am enjoying every minute.

No comments: