Friday, May 8, 2009

Random update

Wedding is in about 77 days and I feel like there is still so much that needs to be done.

Last weekend we went to Kevin's cousin's wedding in Santa Barbara at Firestone Winery. Prior to the wedding we went to a couple of wineries and one brewery. We ended up getting two free tastings at one winery :) Then we went to get ready for the wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and the reception was a lot of fun. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures.

The countdown to school being out has started and there is about one month and a couple days left. I am almost done! Kevin got into the MBA program at UCI so he will be heading back to school in August. I am so proud of him.

Better go back to some wedding things that need to be completed Asap!

No comments: