SUPER CUTE.....HE DID A GREAT JOB....I LOVE THE ONES IN THE WATER...AND THE FIRST FEW IN THE FIELDS...COUPLE CUTE ONES IN THE RAILROAD TRACKS TO....YOU NEED A LITTLE BIT OF IT ALL....WHERE DID YOU TAKE THEM? YOU DOING OK? LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP WITH ANYTHING! LOVE YA
Brezzy. Absolutely amazing. You and Kev look beautiful! :-) I love the pictures in the water; they look so fun... although a little cold. Hahaha! Lots of great pics to choose from! Keep in touch girlfriend! Let me know if I can help with anything! Love you!
3 comments:
SUPER CUTE.....HE DID A GREAT JOB....I LOVE THE ONES IN THE WATER...AND THE FIRST FEW IN THE FIELDS...COUPLE CUTE ONES IN THE RAILROAD TRACKS TO....YOU NEED A LITTLE BIT OF IT ALL....WHERE DID YOU TAKE THEM? YOU DOING OK? LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP WITH ANYTHING! LOVE YA
Brezzy. Absolutely amazing. You and Kev look beautiful! :-) I love the pictures in the water; they look so fun... although a little cold. Hahaha! Lots of great pics to choose from! Keep in touch girlfriend! Let me know if I can help with anything! Love you!
Cute! Im glad you did the ones in the water, they turned out really cute. It looks like you guys had fun with it! Can't wait to see the rest!
Post a Comment