Thursday, October 22, 2009

Michael Chang

A couple of weeks ago the tennis team welcomed Michael Chang to our courts. He stopped by and talked to the girls and then ran through some drills. It was awesome to watch him hit. He makes it look so effortless. Lately I have been feeling like I want to start playing competitively again and this just encouraged that feeling. I miss playing doubles and watching the team compete in matches makes me want to get back into it. I miss the strategies and teamwork that goes along with doubles. And I miss working out and hitting. Which is a shocker because when I was playing I was so excited when a practice was canceled. But lately I have really missed going out and playing for myself.

Who wants to play some doubles?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Brezzy, I am obviously inclined to comment on this post. I MISS tennis and I MISS doubles SO MUCH! When I'm home again, we should coordinate some tennis playtime!

Lauren said...

Ummm Ill play doubles with you again if you promise not to pull your hat down over your face :) I miss playing as well!