Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Almost Christmas...

It is almost CHRISTMAS!!!

Nothing exciting to report. Kevin is busy with finals and work and I am subbing. Subbing has been interesting. It is completely different than having my own classroom or even student teaching. I had one junior high student tell me he had a crush on me and another that had gotten in trouble for pulling down his own pants. Who are these kids? Another student asked if I had a boyfriend and I held up my hand (to indicate the ring) and he said You have FIVE boyfriends!! Too funny.

The girls tennis season is over and I am a little sad. Overall we placed third in league and one singles player placed fourth in the individual tournament. I am going to miss some of the girls that are moving up to varsity. They were all so sweet and they even got us Coach purses as our coach gifts! How amazing! I am looking forward to the boys season because I feel like I learned a lot from coaching the girls. Yes, it is completely different (drama with girls!!) but there is so much I can apply to this upcoming year. I am looking forward to it.

Now what do I want for Christmas...


Books (I LOVE to read)


A new phone (not sure if I want the iphone or another Blackberry...)

Yes, I want a book light.
And of course I would love clothes, both for tennis and work :)

1 comment:

Gimme Guide said...

So we better hang out this time when I come home for xmas!! Miss You!