Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Article that I enjoyed

So I was looking through a bridal magazine and I thought this article was so funny and true.

How My Life Has Changed Since I Got Engaged: Ten things that didn't happen until I got the ring. By Ziggy Right in Modern Bride

1. I life up plates in restaurants to see which brand they are (for the registry)
2. My friends are now segmented in an Excel spreadsheet
3. No one asks me about school or my job, they ask about wedding plans
4. I've realized how awful a bridesmaid I was
5. I can't attend weddings without tearing apart every detail
6. People look at my hand, not my face
7. I have a team of experts helping me look wedding day perfect.
8. I'm obsessed with why people divorce
9. I can't stop drafting itineraries
10. My fiance has morphed from lover to co-CEO

No comments: