Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Meet the Bridesmaids!

Introducing the Bridesmaids...
This is my Matron of Honor. Yes, she is a Matron. She is married to one of Kevin's best friends, Josh. I am so excited to have her by my side. I have known Laura for about 6 years and in the past two or so years we have become very close. And she is a very good eater ;)

This is my sister who will be one of my bridesmaids. She is fun to be around although she likes to her herself talk :) But I do love her and I am excited to share this with her.

This is Lauren and she will be my bridesmaid. I have known her for about 8 years and I love how I can talk to her about anything and everything. We have shared so many things together and I love talking about the past with her. I am happy that she has put up with me for so long. I am excited she will be by my side and I can't wait to share this experience with her.

This is Lauren who will be another bridesmaid. I have known Lauren for about 12 years. Although we do not live near each other anymore I am glad that we are still so close. When we talk or see each other it is like she never moved away and we continue where we left off. I do miss her but I am so glad that she will be with me through this whole experience.
This is my cousin Brandi who will also be a bridesmaid. I want to apologize to her for not realizing and helping out more when I was her Bridesmaid. I now realize how much work it really is. I cannot be happier that she will be there to help me through all of this. She is not only my family but one of my closest friends. I am so excited to share this with her.


I am thrilled with all my bridesmaids and the Matron and I am so honored to call them all friends. They are awesome people. I want to thank them for agreeing to put up with me for the next year and I love them so much!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I do know Brandi. I used to sing with her. She was older but I know exactly who she is!

Lauren said...

So I just caught on to the whole blog thing here and now I am catching up on all your entries! I'm sure everyone can agree with me when I say that all of your bridesmaids are honored that you asked us to be a part of one of the greatest experiences in your life! We're so happy and excited for you and Kevin, Brezzy! Love you lots and lots! XO!