We decided to create a blog in order to keep in touch and to keep everyone updated on wedding activities and how the planning is going. While the wedding is a ways off, I've been told that the engagement period goes by very quickly so I hope that by posting about the experience and keeping everyone updated, we will be able to look back and remember the experiences. Right now I am enjoying being engaged and I still can't believe it finally happened. I still can't believe that Kevin was able to surprise me with the engagement back in October. Usually I am very sneaky and I know about things before they happen but I had no idea it was coming, which was awesome. I could not stop looking at the ring and that is why it is included in just about every picture that we took after Kevin popped the question. What can I say? :)

Right now it feels like the wedding is so far away and I have even taken a break from looking at wedding magazines! (They are filled with dress pictures anyways. I feel like I am looking at a Prom magazine sometimes.) But I know that with starting school and graduating this May and with Kevin working full time, time will fly by and before we know it there will only be a year left. And then I will be starting the credential program and student teaching and Kevin will still be working all the time and so at that point, we will have no time to get anything done. Wow, maybe this engagement isn't as long as I sometimes think it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment